Choosing a right lender can mean the difference between getting the home you want and not getting the home you want. We have been working closing for many years with Casey Forester at Home Point Financial. Casey has over 18 years’ experience as a mortgage loan originator in Southern California.
Recognized as one of the Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Preferred lender for agents and buyers because of our ability to deliver the best service and pricing in the industry.
Casey is available evenings and weekends. Casey routinely closes purchases and refinance escrows in 30 days or less. Getting pre-approved for a home loan is often the best and most prudent first move in the home buying process. There is no cost or obligation to obtain a pre-approval and once you have a pre-approval, you will be able to write offers on properties and have a strong position to negotiate with sellers. You will also be given a clear picture on your total cost associated with the purchase in terms of interest rates, total cost to close and monthly payments.
The Home Point Financial Difference
• Direct Lender. In-house underwriting, processing, funding and servicing
• Purchase Specialist with a full menu of products including first-time buyer programs
• Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Interest-Only, 203(k), USDA
• Condos / Townhomes
• Loans up to $2.5MM
Our companies culture and philosophy can be summed up in two words - We Care
• We care about our customers
• We care about our referral partners
• We care about each other
• We care about our industry
• We care about our communities
• We care about results